Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Possibilities of USB Modding!

2 posters

Go down

The Possibilities of USB Modding! Empty The Possibilities of USB Modding!

Post  xLethalxHacksx Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Hey everyone I'm going to talk to you about all the possibilities of USB modding.

For USB modding the most common things you are going to need is a USB drive, a computer and a few programs that I'll have links to at the end.

The first and easiest type of USB mod is the gamerscore mod, and if your just starting out I recommend this.
What gamerscore modding allows you to do is mod your gamerscore to whatever number you like by adding games to your profile and automatically unlocking them using a program such as Le Fluffie. After all USB mods you do you should always rehash, and resign your modded file to ensure it will work.

The next type is Gamertag modding which is slightly harder to do than the first mod I showed to you.
What gamertag modding allows you to do is in MW2 have a gamertag with different colours and buttons. A program called EzGt allows you to do this by opening up your profile into it and editing you gamertag to your liking. As with all mods there is always a very small chance of getting banned so always be careful.

I will add more mods to this tutorial tommorow but for now PM me with any questions an I can walk your through whatever mod you need!

xLethalxHacksx
Ch33s Smeller

Back to top Go down

The Possibilities of USB Modding! Empty Re: The Possibilities of USB Modding!

Post  TheTakeOver Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 am

hey lethal i was just wondering if you can show me how to do a mw2 campaign mod so i can destroy it on veteran. That would be helpful thanks.
TheTakeOver
TheTakeOver
Ch33s Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  xLethalxHacksx Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:23 am

Yea I can do you have AIM?

xLethalxHacksx
Ch33s Smeller

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTakeOver Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:14 pm

ya i have an AIM but i got modio and my friend told me how to but if theres anything else you know i can do with a flash drive besides games id like to know. Thanks
TheTakeOver
TheTakeOver
Ch33s Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum